- 133mm rain since end March
- Approximately 14 km East of Gulargambone
- 1097.01 Ha ( 2717 acres ) of rich basalt and loamy alluvial soil types
- Approximately 2400 acres can be farmed
- Owner willing to allow immediate access to property for farming purposes
- Water supplied by 2 equipped bores, dams and a 30 meg semi- permanent lagoon
On offer is an excellent opportunity to acquire a prime agricultural block in the tightly held Gulargambone District of Central West NSW. The farm and its rich soil types will provide flexibility to the incoming owner as either a straight farming operation or equally suited stock / mixed farming operation. There is a set of steel cattle yards, an 18m x 10m steel hay shed along with other sundry infrastructure. With 133 mm since the end of March, the owner is willing to allow immediate access subject to negotiation.
For sale by Expressions of Interest
Closing 5 pm, 27th June 2019 (If not sold prior )
Please contact selling agents for inspection or further information.