The feed on "Loloma" is bounding away having received 278 mm of rain this year. The dams are full, Mulla Creek is flowing and the mountain and valley views are spectacular. The sale presents an opportunity to secure a high rainfall breeder block situated in the Weabonga / Niangla district of NSW approximately 64km South East of the regional centre of Tamworth. The property currently runs a mixture of cattle and sheep but would lend itself equally to a variety of livestock pursuits. At an asking price of just $2000 per hectare or $800 per acre it screams value.
* 995.7 hectares / 2460 acres
* 850mm average rainfall
* 7km frontage to Mulla Creek. Numerous spring fed dams and gullies.
* Very comfortable 4 bedroom home in established gardens
* Estimated carrying capacity of 250 cattle breeders or equivalent in an average
* Scope to significantly increase numbers with development
Well-watered higher rainfall development blocks are increasingly hard to find and offer the best value breeder country available. Yes there is work to be done but will only add significantly to the production capacity and value.
"Loloma" represents such an opportunity and is available for the first time in 32 years.