MERRIGAL ROAD, GULARGAMBONE NSW
Rural Sales Australia is pleased to present for sale the highly regarded property "Glenmuir" located in a tightly held pocket of the Armatree – Gulargambone district of Central NSW.
The property is centrally situated 27km west of Armatree, 37km south west of Gulargambone, 65km north west of Gilgandra, 60km north east of Warren and 110km north of Dubbo. "Glenmuir" is approximately 500km from Sydney.
• Total area of 1524Ha (3765 acres) of which 1480Ha (3657 acres) is currently cropped with well-established rotations. 507Ha coming out of lupins and 315Ha from long fallow, setting up nicely for the upcoming 2020 season.
• Infrastructure is well maintained and includes 460 tonnes of aerated silo storage all with cement pads; grain storage shed area of 27m x 15m which can hold approximately 1000 tonnes of grain; 15m x 9m concreted workshop area plumbed for air and water; enclosed machinery shed 30m x 8m; hay shed 18m x 13.5m; steel cattle and steel sheep yards; 4 stand shearing shed; equipped bore with 80,000 litre covered tank; all weather access roads; 2 bedroom workers accommodation with open plan kitchen an living area and reverse cycle air conditioning.
• The four-bedroom country style homestead has been renovated internally and features a large gauzed verandah and expansive lawn area complete with low-maintenance inground pool.
• Soils types consist of approximately 75% red loam and 25% self-mulching black clay.
• Low frost risk due to environment provides opportunity for early sowing. Supported by 5 years of temperature data logging.
• Exceptional farm management practices are in place and extensive and detailed reports are available to prospective purchasers.
• Only 3 families have owned "Glenmuir" in 175 years!
"Glenmuir" represents an opportunity to purchase a very efficient and productive farm in a great farming location. Currently run as a grain operation, the property could easily be reverted to a mixed farming operation. It is worth noting that the current owners have NEVER NOT HARVESTED!
For sale $ 4.7 M
Contact: Patrick Hurley